Saturday, July 3, 2010

Christina Hendricks Health Magazine


Christina Hendricks talks about her body once again, how it stays in shape and life as a bride in an interview in the July / August issue of Health. Here are some excerpts:

In your body is the kind of woman you want:
"Really? Jessica Alba say no? Because that's what I say! [Laughs.] It's like a compliment, because of all the times I had agents who were like, 'You have to lose some weight, and all Suddenly, people are celebrating. It's like, 'Oh, thank you Thanks for letting me be me'. "

Body image:
"I guess my mother raised me well. It was very conclusion of his body. I never once heard him say:" I feel fat. When I was a model, the first time I went to Italy I was having cappuccino every day and I gained 15 pounds. And I was beautiful! I take off my clothes in front of the mirror and say, Oh, I hope as a woman. And I was beautiful, and I never tried to lose, because I loved it. "

In your gym routine:
"I was kind of boring in the movie, but I do. And I do some weight training. I'm actually in the BOSU ball. You have to balance on it, and I do weights and squats on same. I'm pretty good at it, I feel like a "Karate Kid."

In their 'vices':
"I like salty, creamy foods. I could sit with a bag of potato chips and French onion dip and go to town! That would be my last supper. But I found that dry mixture of French onion soup in nonfat yogurt tastes as good. It really does! "

No comments:

Post a Comment